Students:  Request your transcripts to be sent to colleges by going to the usd329 website, clicking on WHS page, then Career Cruising- students button.  It's easy, juniors and seniors have seen how to access their transcript.   Colleges typically want your transcript when you apply, then they wish to have your 7 semester transcript, then your final transcript.  This way it is easy, fast and it gets there!!  See me  if you need help!

Make a free website with Yola