Log into career cruising. To do this:

1. Go to usd329.com website

2. Choose menu, drop down to Parents and Teachers, then  your Career Cruising-students 

Next go to: My Education, then My transcripts, then send AD-Hoc transcript request, then choose your state and then your school, submit request for your transcript to be sent.

Or See Mrs. Workman

Make a free website with Yola